I don’t have iOS, can I still create a book?
How to create a book online
Yes you can!
Here are the steps to create a book online:
- Head over and login to the desktop version at www.littlescribe.com
- Select the ‘Create’ menu item
- Upload your images to the Image Library by clicking ‘Build your image library’
- In the Image Library select your images and click ‘Create a draft book’
- Edit your images and then Preview
- When you are finished click ‘Add to Library’.
What image types can be used?
You can upload PNG or JPG/JPEG images and also PDF files. There is a limit of 3MB on each file.
Are your images too large?
Here are some tips if your images are too large.
- Combine them into a PDF file and upload the PDF file – there are several online tools that can help with this like https://smallpdf.com/jpg-to-pdf.
- Compress the image file(s) – online tools such as https://tinypng.com/ can help.
NOTE: you use 3rd party tools at your own risk.
How do I create a project using the iOS App?
First, download the iOS app onto your Apple iPhone or iPad and log in using the same details as you use on the desktop platform. Where to create your iOS project Once you’ve logged in click the ‘Create’ box and then click your project type. Choose ...
How do I create a book on the website?
Where to Create your Book Once you’ve logged in you’ll see 3 options click the ‘create a project’ box. Create your Image Library Build your image library by scanning or uploading images of the book pages onto your computer. Select which pages you ...
Can I add text to a page?
No, we intentionally don’t have a typing option in the tool to promote handwriting
How much does it cost to use Littlescribe?
Is Littlescribe free for teachers and school? Littlescribe is free for teachers to use. Teachers and students can create and upload their digital books into their classroom libraries and the Megabonkeramus library. It is also free to read other ...
What is Littlescribe?
Littlescribe transforms handwritten illustrated work into digital books and hard copy books. Littlescribe creates purpose for a child’s writing and provides the ability for children to read and reflect on their own work. Literacy is the bedrock of ...