How to turn YouTube Restricted Mode Off
In order to watch Mini-Writing Festival Youtube videos will need to remove the restriction on your YouTube setting. (It is open and others are already seeing it)
- If you're logging in from a school location you will need to ask your IT/Admin to change for the duration of the festival.
- Parents will need to do the same for the home setup.
Using the following steps:
- Go to Youtube.com, click on the account picture.
- Click on "Restricted Mode: on"
- Turn off "Activate Restricted Mode"
- Make sure that that "Restricted Mode: Off"
Mini-Writing Festival for Schools
1. How do I register for the Mini-Writing Festival program? You can pay directly by credit card or request an invoice, click here for payment options. Contact us at email@example.com for any questions and to secure your place. 2. How do I access ...
The Mini-Writing Festival Checklist For Teachers
Getting Started. 1. Send Teacher List Send Student List (Optional - highly recommended) Every teacher needs an account to access the platform, resources, and workshop links. Send your teacher list to firstname.lastname@example.org Each student needs ...
Mini-Writing Festival for Home Schoolers and Parents
1. How do I register Go to the Home Schooling Education Kit and click the ‘Purchase The Kit’ button. Enter your details and provide payment information - you can pay directly by credit card. We will send an email with your login details so you can ...
What is included in the lesson resources for the Mini-Writing Festival
For each workshop, there are lessons for before, during and after the writing workshop. Pre-workshop lessons There is a series of activities designed to introduce the students to the author and some of their work. There are activities specific to ...
How do I access the Mini-Writing Festival resources?
How to access the Mini-Writing Festival Dashboard and resources How to access the Mini-Writing Festival live workshops 3 ways to use the Mini-Writing Festival program Two quick ways to access FestivalScribes How to use FestivalScribes - find and set ...